Go green faster with a GreanGrid Solar energy solution
At GreanGrid Solar, we do everything we can to make the process of switching to a solar-energy system effortless.
When you schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, we get right to
First, we'll meet with you at your property to conduct a thorough Solar Readiness check. We estimate your energy-generation needs based on your electricity-consumption history and other factors. We conduct an assessment of your roof and answer any questions you may have about leasing a solar-energy system.
During our second meeting, we'll give you a formal proposal that will explain all the system-design parameters, provide a full lease-program overview, including all options, pricing, and agreement terms. This meeting will give you everything you need to make an informed decision.
Be assured, our exceptional service doesn't end there. If you decide to lease a GreanGrid Solar energy solution, we'll install the entire system and get it running optimally. In fact, throughout the term of your lease, we'll monitor your system's performance, and properly clean and maintain it to ensure efficient operation.
There are a few requirements for each leased GreanGrid Solar energy system we install that you should consider:
- Property must meet certain maximum-shade and roof-support specifications
- Your roof must receive a minimum amount of direct sunlight (south-facing roofs are ideal)
- System components must be mounted on the roof for the property consuming the electricity
- System must be connected to the local electric-utility grid
Self-check your solar readiness
We always assess your Solar Readiness before you sign a lease for a GreanGrid Solar energy solution. Itching to get started? Here are some of the conditions we'll look for during our evaluation.
- Do you own property in an area where GreanGrid Solar solutions are currently available? We have installation partners throughout the country. Call us and we can help you find a solar-energy solution in your area.
- What is the sunlight angle/orientation and shading potential of the roof? Optimal solar conditions include south-facing or some south-west or south-east facing roofs. There should be little to no roof shading year-round.
- Are there any neighborhood or homeowner association restrictions on solar-energy systems? In some cases we can resolve association conflicts, but we can't install our systems where they would violate deed/contract restrictions or local ordinances.
- What is the condition of your roof? Your roof must be in good condition, be constructed with durable materials (10-year lifetime minimum), and be structurally capable of supporting our solar-energy system
- Can you afford lease payments, due quarterly, for duration of your GreanGrid Solar system lease? We perform a credit check prior to finalizing the lease agreement. Most property owners with favorable credit quickly qualify for the lease program.
Here's how leasing works
Learn about GreanGrid’s solar leasing program.
- Hassle-free transparent process with no "surprises"
- Performance guarantee with refund for system downtime
- LEASE a solar energy system on your property instead of owning one
- Independence from Mandates and Local Subsidies
Analyze proposal and options; sign up if benefits are a good fit for you.
- Turn-key support
- Full Maintenance
- Increasing property value
- Future buy-out option
- Low upfront cost
- Electricity cost impact over time goes down
- Transferable lease agreement
System installed on your property and owned by GreanGrid.
- Solar panels create electrical DC power from sunlight
- Inverter connects electrical DC power to AC power
- AC power energizes house from circuit breaker box
- Local utility provides excess AC power as needed
Every quarter pay for the solar power produced by the system.
- View solar profile and energy usage online
- Send fixed lease payment to GreanGrid
- Send lower variable payment to local utility